Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I feel like I have mounds to do...

I can't function without sticky notes...

and lists...

Am I crazy busy? Or am I just crazy. After walking around in a circle this morning (literally for about 20minutes) trying to teach the boys about 4 different countries, their languages and cultures, and some other interesting facts... having them color the flags of each, and even talking about the Renaissance, art and classical music, I realized I'm insane. I must be. And I enjoy my insanity. The funny thing about it is, the boys seriously enjoyed school today. They enjoyed the chaotic business of it all! I think we went about 90 miles an hour. They listened to Bach, while coloring maps of Germany. Then learned that Norway is also known as the "land of the midnight sun". Talked about soccer (otherwise known at football) being Mexico, Italy, and Germany's favorite sport. Japan's Samurai Warriors. Origami is also planned this afternoon. They asked to eat Spaghetti today to celebrate Italy! So we had it for lunch. All in all, we had a great time!

I have a million things rolling through my head. Cleaning for my homestudy visit, busy boys who don't appreciate "clean", school, Elizabeth, her adoption paperwork, ideas about adoption fundraisers, ... And all these things are so good. I am blessed beyond measure. But at the same time it's stressful.

And Arielle is studying for her drivers permit. Do you understand what that means?!

So my mind is busy.

Most of the time I'm the girl who needs a "posted" to tell me what to do next. Cleaning, teaching, paperwork.... LOTS of paperwork. I have lists for my lists and nothing gets done unless it's listed. Adoption paperwork makes me crazier than normal. I am NOT ORGANIZED. And if I didn't have a loving God holding my hand through every step of my day, during that "circle walking time" I would not achieve one meaningful moment. Well, maybe one... but not much more!

So Glad I have GOD!

And sticky notes .....

No comments: