Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feeling Anxious-casting care?

I have to confess that being in a "fundraiser" mode makes me extremely uncomfortable. I'm not very good at it. It keeps me on the computer too long and I start getting anxious, like now...

Psalm 55:22 says "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.

You would think by now I would remember all that the Lord has done for our family. How he has provided for ALL OF OUR NEEDS according to HIS RICHES in glory!  (Phil 4:19) You would think I would remember, every single time I ever cried out to Him, He has heard... and provided!

So today, and tomorrow, and the next few days, I am focusing on the family and lifting all my cares to Him and laying them at His feet... I will just "hang out" with my Daddy, with coffee, conversation, and remembering how good He is to us and blesses us and loves us.

God led us to Elizabeth...  And He's going to bring her home. Glory be His!

No comments: