Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Be Still

Be still, and know that I am God... Psalm 46:10 
God has this, You've offered it up and He has not disregarded you. He knows your every need, He loves you. 

10"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."11The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah (think about it deeply).

As we wake in the morning there is a whole day ahead of us. We have a choice in those earliest moments; either to mentally make lists, worry, or to just "be still" and offer it up to God who created the universe. He has this day in the palm of His hand... He will provide. 

2 comments:

Sarah Frazer said...

Oh my goodness Terry! You have read my heart. I've been dealing with a LOT of emotions with this upcoming trip to China (leaving March 4). And I have to say, last night God started whispering this verse to me - over and over again....and then this morning - I keep seeing that verse EVERYWHERE!

Thank you!
Sarah
www.sarahefrazer.com

Terry said...

Sarah have a safe Journey! God has this... He always did :) <3