Friday, July 11, 2014

I want my followers back!!!

I miss you! I wasn't the biggest blog on the block, back at Faith and Family there were a few of us who kept in touch! Most of my followers have long since stopped reading blogs and writing, but a few are still doing it! 

I started writing less and less after our last adoption. The transition was rough. It just didn't seem time to share it all with the public. Because is was raw and rough, but we did get through it. 

And now I feel like I have so much to share. So many are venturing into older child adoption/teen adoption. It's not easy. But when you are prepared, the transition it easier. I was so ill prepared and if it wasn't for a seasoned adoptive mom somewhere in New England I'm not sure I would have gotten through. He words where few, but I never forgot what she told me. I since have lost her name, and her number. She doesn't do FB or blog but I hope to one day find her and thank her. 

I'm praying about sharing some of our transition as a family from our last adoptions. Praying about what to share, what not to share... in the coming months. Each child and situation was very unique and presented different challenges for us all...

And I'm also adopting a 6 year old! Well, she is 5 but will be 6 by the time we get to Guangdong! So a new transition begins! 

The road gets pretty rough... but the view is AMAZING once you get to the other side! hmmm, maybe my next post....

4 comments:

Kathy C. said...

I wish we would have had all the internet interactions when I was struggling so badly with my two boys. I think knowing I wasn't alone would have helped me personally, if not the situation.

Terry said...

It really did help me Kathy!

Rose Anne said...

I am pray for you on this adventure with your newest addition as with your last two congratulations!

Terry said...

Thanks Rose Anne!