Sunday, July 6, 2014

New Endeavors!

My eldest son and daughter-in-law bought their first investment rental property last week. And look at this beauty in the kitchen! It reminds me of my Granny's oven. Of course her's was a bit smaller. I was amazed how clean! Magtag Dutch Oven.

I'm not much of a cook, but I do get excited when something made over 50 years ago still looks this good!

 The little cottage seen some years, but it's in pretty good shape. 
Needing some TLC but cozy with a lot of potential...That little shed you see in the back is Brad srs. favorite part of the house lol!


... almost hate that this will be painted :)

The cottage was built right next to the canal....

I pray that the Lord blesses this endeavor and that it will not only provide an income, 
but will also be used to glorify God...

The view of the Canal! 

No comments: