Sunday, August 24, 2014

Higher Thoughts


 It's too easy for me to just stream into the day each morning mentally listing all the things I need to do without a thought of You Lord. Without seeking you. Making my own plan...

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Lead me today and be formost in my mind and ever-present in my heart. Show me your higher way, and impart to me your higher thoughts. "Train me up" Lord and teach me what it means to truly live a life sold out for Jesus. I want to be your hands and feet - Beautiful feet - taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ unto all the world (Romans 10:15).

No comments: