Monday, September 29, 2014

Moving Forward

I am the worst at management! Not organized, easily distracted. International adoption paperwork is my reoccurring nightmare. And Brad, well, he is honestly worse then I am. We are the blind leading the blind.

There is only one way that it gets done, and done right... God Almighty! Every-time we travel this road, dotting all the i's correctly and crossing all the t's without error, I'm amazed.

And Thankful...

...because throughout the entire process I am walking in circles scratching my head. Literally.

But while I walk in that circle, I'm praying, and praying, and praying some more.

If I can do this paperwork journey, just about anyone can!

But this isn't as much a post about adoption paperwork, as it is about stepping out and doing what the Lord is laying on your heart. The vision placed within you. That dream.

Maybe you're not equipped for the task, neither was Moses. Maybe there is a GIANT problem blocking your vision, remember Joshua.  Maybe you're afraid, so was Gideon. Maybe there's a haunting sin in your life, read about David, and become an over-comer. 

Get it?

This process of growing, this time of transition, this life-walk, often worries me. And then I remember, I'm not the only one who has walked this path. And I will never walk alone. 

This process really isn't about me. 

HE gives us what we need to follow that vision, to believe. 

 There are no excuses for not going forward. He has the equipment. He's not the least bit afraid of giants or failure... He's already conquered sin!

And as for the future... He's there.

So I'll fix my eyes on the goal... Jesus Christ! The Author and finisher of vision and life. The one who has this whole process mapped out in the palm of His hand.

And whatever task He has set before me, I know I can do ALL things, with Him.

1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

I was talking to my kids about this Sunday--not adoption, but giants--an we watched "Facing the Giants" together. Well, three of us did.