Friday, October 17, 2014

Another Friday Night Post - Victorious

God is teaching me love, kindness, patience, endurance, grace, mercy and faithfulness. 

Still.

This is an ongoing thing, always growing as I follow Him where He leads.

I guess that's how we all grow; through day by day living.




And when He calls you to a task, obedience is defined when you continue to walk the path even when it becomes rocky, steep, or even blocked. 



I’m thinking specifically about the 

everyday personal ministry walk 

we experience in our normal affairs of life. It would be easy, and maybe even justified to walk away from responsibilities that become draining.

DRAINING

Is it a problem within the human heart, an empty area that needs refilling, that becomes the catalyst? Do I need more time with Almighty God for refreshing? refocusing? Probably.

In my most resent “draining” situation, I had to remind myself over and over that my feelings can’t dictate my actions. There’s a victory to be won....

The greatest challenges produce the 
BIGGEST VICTORIES!

I believe this with all my heart. I've seen it over and over work out this way. 

And I praise God for that!

When I choose to focus on the situation(because that's the easy thing to do), it's hopeless. 
When I choose to focus on the Victorious One, Jesus Christ, and His calling toward love, kindness, patience, endurance, grace, mercy and faithfulness, I'm changed within. 

Victory!

I’m committed to You my Lord Jesus. You are my victory. You give me strength and fill me when I am drained and my flesh can stand no longer. I look to you. I can’t do anything, but You can do everything. I am weak, incapable, but You are strong and Victorious! 

And when I’m focused on Your brilliance, that light illuminates the path you led me to and guides me through the dark periods of this call. 

Thank you Jesus for Your promises. Your Restoration.

Isaiah 40:31

“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on the wings like eagles; They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

No comments: