Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Night Post - Good News!


For those of you who don't know what it means...
DTC = Dossier To China
I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am to have that pile of paper on it's way to Beijing!
We celebrated with Chinese Food (of course)!
I should have a LID (Log In Date) within the next couple weeks, 
I'm ready to send another package to Liz and ask for an update. I haven't had a little girl in the house for a very long time. So we need to get just about everything. Clothes, underwear, shoes, etc. And girly toys! Well, I did buy a few things :) Online yard sales have become a good friend of mine!

I started an online Jelly Beans website to document her entry into our family. It's kinda like a baby-book. I did something like this for each of our adoptions.
 After about a year I will have it all put on a CD.

CLICK HERE if you would like to check it out.
 It's PW protected -I will put the PW on our private FB group.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah ! So excited for you...