Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Every day is one day closer

I got photos and a video of Elizabeth last week- I posted them to the Jellybeans site (if you go there sign her guestbook!). I did post them on our FB page so you may have already seen them. She is beautiful, although looks tired and pale. She has her uniform shirt on for school so I'm guessing they pulled her out of class for the photo oop. I'm thankful that next year, she will be home for Thanksgiving!

Surely it can not be Thanksgiving tomorrow! I wish I had something "important" to post but I don't. I don't have anything deep, or outstanding either. No great insights. Nothing. Except...

I pray you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving. We are all waiting for something, well, most of us. And everyday that we are waiting, God is working. We may not see it right away, but He is at work. And each morning you wake up, you are one day closer to that miracle. 

It's true.

And not one ounce of worry will make it happen any sooner. So rest. Enjoy the moment and look at how blessed you are. Your life is an amazing gift from God. 

Your life is a gift.

Be thankful.

1 comment:

Sarah Frazer said...

Hi! I ran across your site via the DTC or Travel Jan-June 2015 Facebook group. I so needed this today! Thank you for saying "God is still working." I know it in my head and heart - but hearing someone else say it is like a breath of fresh air. Thank you. We sent in our LOI and waiting on our LOA now for a sweet little one as well. www.sarahefrazer.com - God Bless!