Friday, February 13, 2015

Well it's here!

Travel approval! and I really don't have much to say about it except Praise You Jesus!

This has been an amazing journey, and we are almost done. But truly the real journey begins the end of March when Arielle and I go to China and bring home this amazing little treasure.

I have no real expectations of this trip. I only want to go out in Jesus Name and redeem this precious one. She belongs. She matters. And we can't wait!

I will be journaling in Elizabeth's Jellybeans website. It's for her. I will have a copy of the whole thing made on CD for her. A lifebook online. Facebook and Blogger is blocked in China. Access to FB and Blogger with a VPN has even been spotty for others recently-difficult to get around it. So I'm not sure how I will keep everyone up to date on FB etc. I will do my best :)

To enter the Jellybeans Website just click HERE, or the photo below! Sign the guest book and let us and Elizabeth know you were here!

No comments: