Sunday, March 29, 2015

We are here... no fancy title :)

We are here and got some rest. Internet connection is ok. But slow. We are getting ready to take a walk for some supplies and take some photos of the surrounding neighborhood. 
I am so nervous about tomorrow. We are supposed to receive Liz 2-2:30pm which would be 2am home time :) Pray for us and Elizabeth. I can't imagine what this is like for her. Her whole life is changing. I don't know how she will respond to that. But it must be scary for a 6 year old.
I honestly don't know what to pray. So I just keep praying for God's will. He started this journey, He's not going to abandon it now... Oh, Lord, my heart!


The Garden Hotel is beautiful... Here are a few photos...
Making some jasmine tea


Being silly.  I don't know what those flowers are about.
 Looks like some religious thing, like a prayer offering to something.



A flower for a flower




The entry way... This photo does not do it justice!


2 comments:

Denise Pettit said...

Praying for you Terry that Elizabeth will fit right into your Family that God will give her Peace and Joy and she will be full of Laughter and you all will connect and Bond that there will be NO attactment Issues in JESUS Name AMEN!!

Kathy C. said...

Beautiful. I'm wondering what is going through your older daughter's mind being back in her own country. Will this bring up some feelings that need resolved?